Getting Started with Crowdund Investing In a Day For Dummies shows small business owners what they can do now to prepare for crowdfund investing since the signing of the 2012 JOBS Act into law.
It includes an overview of how crowdfunding came about; the steps you can take to get ready for CFI once it is available, and ways you can make your company or business project attractive to investors.
• The origins of the JOBS Act
• Working within the legal standards and processes for the business and investor side of crowdfunding
• Requirements for investors, internet-intermediaries, and small businesses
• Shopping for the best crowdfund investing platform
This e-book also links to an online component at Dummies.com that extends the topic into step-by-step tutorials and other “beyond the book” content including: advice and articles on how to find a startup worth funding; information on the future of crowdfunding; pros and cons of CrowdFunding; an exclusive “Part of Tens” chapter; and more.
- File Size: 577 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (October 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009Z795EQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled
It’s an easy read that gives valuable insights into a complex subject.