— Revised November, 2013 —
— WATCH THE BOOK TRAILER ON MY AUTHOR CENTRAL PAGE (Click My Name) —
WARNING: DO NOT LAUNCH YOUR CROWD-FUNDING PROJECT BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
FACT: Over 65% of crowd funding projects fail. Why? Top 5 Reasons For Failure:
1) Campaign Missing Key Elements
2) Launched Before Gathering Your Tribe
3) Expected That if You Build It, They Will Come
4) Poor Advertising/Social Media Strategy
5) Lack of Partners
Hacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo (or any other crowd-funding site) How to Raise Big Bucks in 30 Days walks you step by step into the process of creating, launching and wrapping your crowd funding (crowdfunding) project.
– How Curated Communities Can Give You Added Exposure
– How to Get Featured in Kickstarter and Indiegogo's Newsletters (solid gold)
– How to Grab Funders Attention the Moment They Land on Your Page
– How to Generate Traffic to Your Project
– How to Easily Find and Target Bloggers and Journalist Who Want to Publicize Your Project
– How to Relaunch a Failed Campaign
– Websites to Post Your Projects to For Added Exposure
– Comprehensive List of Popular and Niche Crowd Funding Sites
– and Much More!
Tried and true tactics, tips and secrets that work.
SCROLL UP AND GRAB A COPY OF THIS BOOK NOW and you'll be able to enhance your project's success rate ten fold!
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493554662
- ISBN-13: 978-1493554669
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces
Excellent Quick Read
Didn’t really see the partner part come in…
Wow … more content than expected