We Can Collaborate on a Publishing Project
If you are an artist, musician, or band who would like to give your work greater exposure with a Kindle ebook, then we are ready to collaborate with you.
Here’s How We Envision the Project:
- There is no charge to collaborate on getting your book published on Amazon.com.
- After publication of your book we share the royalties 60% to you, 40% to us.
- You will have complete access to view sales, money paid by Amazon, etc. There will be total transparency, so you don’t have to trust us. You will receive your share of the payments via PayPal on the same day we receive them.
- The book we create will be part of either the Adventures In Art or Adventures In Music series that we are producing. Each book sells for $3.99 and earns a commission of 70%.
- You may include as many images or music tracks as you want to. Images will be included in the book. Music tracks will have a link to a website where the track may be listened to or a video viewed.
- We want you to provide a short (or long) autobiography that focuses on your journey to become an artist or musician and where you are today. Bands will need to provide an autobiography for each band member. You will be given an opportunity to approve or reject any edits.
- We want you to comment as extensively as you want (the more the better) on each artwork or music track included in your book. This might include your inspiration for the work, the size and materials used in the work, any hurdles you had to overcome to produce the work, if the work has been sold, then include that, too. For musicians or bands we will want a photo or image for each music track.
- When we collaborate, YOU have the final say.
- Your book may include as many links to websites, social media sites, etc. as you wish to include.
- We want the readers of your book to know YOU and to become familiar with your work.
- We want you to agree that your book may be given away for 3-4 days each quarter. This has been shown to increase both your sales and your ranking in your category.
If you want to collaborate on a project please send an email to email@example.com. You may also ask as many questions as you like.
I look forward to working with you.