The amount of resources available to help you improve your life is vast. Yet the self-help process does not have to be intimidating. Described as the "Encyclopedia" of Self Improvement, this useful reference guide narrows down the top experts in the field and sorts through their great supply of products and information.
This book will help you answer the following questions:
– Who are the Top 101 Experts in Self Improvement?
– What is the core message of each of these experts?
– What information is available from them to learn?
– How can I find the book, speaker, seminar, or program that is right for me?
"Self Improvement: The Top 101 Experts" is a comprehensive resource of information that will help you get started improving your life – quickly and effectively!
Includes information on Dr. Phil McGraw, Anthony Robbins, Sylvia Browne, Dalai Lama, Laura Schlessinger, Dale Carnegie, Paulo Coehlo, Stephen Covey, Zig Ziglar, Wayne Dyer, Kahlil Gibran, Rick Warren, John Maxwell, Robert Kiyosaki, Carlos Castaneda, Robert Allen, John Gray, Iyanla Vanzant, Les Brown, Louise Hay, Brian Tracy, Mitch Albom, Eckhart Tolle, Og Mandino, Ken Blanchard, L. Ron Hubbard, Norman Vincent Peale, Dave Pelzer, Marianne Williamson, Napoleon Hill plus 70 More.
- Paperback: 422 pages
- Publisher: Self Improvement Online, Inc. (July 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 097456723X
- ISBN-13: 978-0974567235
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Must Have Book On Self Improvment.
Access the Best in Popular Self Help from One Volume
What a formidable intellectual resource!
The greatest goldmine of wisdom crammed into 1 amazing book
David did an awesome job creating this book. A must read!