Crowd-funding is the new sponsorship.
In Shaking the Money Tree, we talked about crowd-funding years ago. We just didn't call it that.
Crowd-funding is just one of the strategies outlined in Shaking the Money Tree.
Many people have dropped out of university, or decided not to go, due to lack of funds. Others have been saddled with debt. You shouldn't have to go into debt to get an education. Shaking the Money Tree offers alternatives.
Shaking the Money Tree contains practical information on how to obtain sponsorship funding for
– business events
– arts and community organisations.
The experts interviewed in Shaking the Money Tree tell you:
– what sponsors are looking for
– how to research potential sponsors
– how to approach them
and much more.
Plus, free download; interview with Lloyds TSB, sponsors of the London 2012 Olympics.
PUBLISHER'S NOTE; The price of this ebook is likely to increase.
- File Size: 3112 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Publisher: Zhana Productions (April 17, 2011)
- Publication Date: April 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004X2I7X8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled