It’s a great week to get together with your friends and those friends you simply haven’t met yet. There are lots of fun activities going on this week, including the SPOT Festival, Denmark Eats Together (Danmark Spiser Sammen) and Dansens Dag. There’s no excuse not to have a fantastic time with each other.
Aarhus events week of April 26 – May 2
- 17:00 to 19:00 How to bring e-learning hate to an end – Businesses are getting e-learning wrong. Join the guys from Level Up Pictures at this thought-provoking event, and bring your ideas and opinions on how to make e-learning better for everyone
Location: NSI – Navitas, 10 Inge Lehmanns Gade
- 17:00 to 19:00 Denmark eats together – Share a meal with your fellow Aarhusianere, at this special event in the fight against loneliness. If this event is full, there are lots of other meals happening across Aarhus on the same day, or you can host your own!
Location: Café Venligbo, Godsbanen, Skovgaardsgade 3
Price: Free – sign up online
- 07:30 to 09:30 Beats ‘n’ Breakfast on Dansens Dag – This time Beats ‘n’ Breakfast is even more special than usual, kicking off a day of celebrations known as Dansens Dag. Start your day with some freestyle dancing and a dance class from DON GNU, and then cool down with a tasty breakfast
Location: Rådhushallen,Sønder Allé 2
Price: Free to dance, 30kr for breakfast – sign up online
- 16:00 to 22:00 Drunk Creatives X SPOT Festival – The city’s most creative Friday bar is back, this time as part of the SPOT Festival that’s running all weekend. Come and meet new people, enjoy a cold drink, and listen to great music and fascinating talks
Location: Ridehuset, Vester Allé 1
- 10:00 to 15:30 SPOT Festival & Folkeuniversitetet: Music is language – More SPOT Festival intrigue with this day of talks and workshops dedicated to the place where music and language overlap, from songwriting to music in the darkness. There’s a special PechaKucha session too. This event is in Danish
Location: Dokk1, Hack Kampmanns Plads 2
Have a friendly week, Katie at DiscoverCity
You Might Enjoy: