BRING ANY IDEA TO LIFE OVERNIGHT!
Dream of launching a new product, project or startup? Wish granted! Thanks to crowdfunding, today’s hottest form of high-tech investment, suddenly anyone can bring virtually any idea or invention to life with a little help from the Internet.
The world’s most comprehensive guide to raising money online, The Crowdfunding Bible shows you how to launch, market and successfully operate a high-tech fundraising campaign, regardless of your chosen industry, scope or budget. Built for enterprising entrepreneurs and individuals alike, it reveals the secrets to catching the media and public’s eye, and convincing fans to support ventures of all types, in a language that everyone can understand.
From books to films, albums, consumer products, video games and even new fashion lines or public events, learn how to crafting compelling pitches, assemble an awe-inspiring promotions strategy, and turn potential backers’ heads. Written by successful crowdfunders and investors for a new generation of startups, dive in to discover how a brave new world of venture capital and angel investment is waiting at your fingertips.
• Best Crowdfunding Sites and Services
• Complete Guides: How to Start and Promote Any Project
• Expert Tips: Crafting Killer Pitches, Rewards and Marketing Programs
• Advice from Today’s Most Successful Creators and Campaigns
• Handbooks to Building Powerful PR and Social Media Strategies
• Key Lessons and Takeaways from Top Hits and Failures
• Reviews and Post-Mortems: An Inside Look at the Business
“Every entrepreneur thinking about jumping into the wild world of crowd funding needs to read this.”
J. Jennings Moss, Editor, Portfolio.com
“The ideal reference to help you navigate crowdfunding’s increasingly complex waters.”
Tim Stevens, Editor-in-Chief, Engadget
“A must-read for anyone who wants to use the power of people, the Internet and social media to get projects off the ground.”
Rich DeMuro, Tech Reporter, KTLA-TV
“Don’t start a crowdfunding campaign without it!”
Brian Fargo, Creator, Wasteland 2
“A comprehensive look at the benefits and – more importantly – potential pitfalls of crowdfunding that any developer ought to read before getting started.”
James Brightman, US Editor, GamesIndustry International
- File Size: 1226 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: READ.ME (May 9, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 9, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00823QLIM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Do You Need Funding?
Quite Helpful for a Beginner
Good Advice with Multiple Case Studies
Crowdfund me Now
The Crowdfunding Bible is great for anyone that wants to have a great all …
Good introduction to crowd funding