Crowdfunding your idea on Kickstarter or Indiegogo can help turn your dreams into a reality.
"Andrew's kickstarter handbook outlined the process that allowed me to reach over 100% of my crowdfunding goal on my campaign. With the $45,000 we raised through our kickstarter.com campaign, we were able to launch a new product line for our business"
-Mike M. Scottsdale, AZ UrbanTrike
This start to finish guide will lead you through the process to launching a successful crowdfunding campaign on kickstarter or indiegogo. From planning your campaign in advance, to getting featured in the media, to turning your potential funders into sales, and selecting rewards that people will actually buy; this book covers it all.
A MUST READ for anybody who is looking to raise money for their business, film, product, or other creative idea.
• The ONE mistake that will set your campaign up for failure from the moment you launch
• Marketing on a small budget
• "The Contact Multiplier" theory and how kickstarter.com can turn one funder into hundreds
• How to get your campaign featured on blogs and in the media
• The fail-proof reward system
• Vital crowdfunding video mistakes to avoid
• Learn the marketing and sales skills that will prepare you for the JOBS Act and Equity Crowdfunding
• Sales copy that SELLS
• How to become a staff pick and featured campaign. Ranking algorithm exposed
“The most important thing to do in crowdfunding is PLAN your campaign in advance. This book covered that in great detail and helped me with my indiegogo campaign.”
Amber H. – Charlotte, NC
“This book is a MUST READ for anybody interested in crowdfunding.”
Brandon D. Toranto, CA
- File Size: 714 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Publisher: Andrew Alexander (January 6, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 6, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HQCQQ4O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Excellent and to the point!!!
Nice book, tons of hidden nuggets
Look no further
Best material on the topic.